The South Whitehall Commissioners meeting starts at 7:30 tonight in the administration building.
1. Commissioners will vote on a resolution establishing municipal solid waste collection charges for 2013.
2. Commissioners will discuss an amendment to Ordinances 822 and 796 regarding South Whitehall's fee schedule. It would repeal the "obsolete permit and escrow fee schedule of Ordinance 796; and provide for a general repealer, severability clause and effective date."
3. Commissioners will discuss proposed Animal Control contracts from: The Lehigh County Humane Society and the Sanctuary – Assistance for Strays.
4. Commissioners will discuss a memo regarding a new crosswalk at Broadway and N. 42nd Street.
5. Commissioners will discuss an ordinance that would fix the tax rate for 2013 and appropriate specific sums that are estimated to be required by the township government.