Money, GPS, Copper Piping and More Stolen in Township
The following information was supplied by the South Whitehall police department.
According to South Whitehall police, the following were among the incidents reported in the township from March 16 to March 22:
* Four metal lids from underground fuel tanks and scrap metal were stolen from the Lukoil service station. The theft was reported on March 22.
* Copper piping was stolen from an outside air-conditioning unit at the now vacant Charlie Brown's restaurant, 1908 Walbert Ave.. The theft was reported at 9:35 a.m. on March 20.
* Copper piping, a tool kit and iPod speakers was stolen from 1321 N. 18th St. The theft was reported at 11:51 a.m. on March 19.
Thefts from Vehicles:
* Someone took $70 from a vehicle parked in the 3600 block of Congress Street. It was reported at 4:22 p.m. on March 22.
* Someone took a stereo and GPS from a vehicle parked at the West End Racquet Club on Crackersport Road. It was reported at 8:38 a.m. on March 18.
* Someone broke a window at the Rodeway Inn. It was reported at 11:24 p.m. on March 19.
* Someone keyed a car in the 2200 block of Focht Avenu. It was reported at 11:48 a.m. on March 18.