Parkland School Board Approves Hires, Resignation
The Parkland School Board approves several personnel changes at its Dec. 4 meeting.
The Parkland School Board approved several personnel changes, including hires, change of status and a resignation, at its Dec. 4 meeting.
Change of Status
* Monique Johnson-Gambino, from substitute to third-grade teacher at Fred J. Jaindl Elementary School, at an annual salary of $59,094, prorated, effective Jan. 28. She replaces Stephanie Gagnier, who will be resigning.
* Jeffrey W. Snyder, from substitute to information technology teacher at Springhouse Middle School, at an annual salary of $55,980, prorated, effective Jan. 5. He replaces Laurie Eisenberg, who will be retiring.
* Kathy L. Khanuja, of Allentown, as a substitute English teacher at Parkland High School, effective Nov. 27, at an annual salary of $48,671, prorated. She temporarily replaces Charlene Grier, who is on a leave of absence.
* Bradley Schifko, of Bethlehem, as head boys lacrosse coach at Parkland High School, effective Dec. 1, at the board approved rate. He replaces Christian Messler, who resigned.
* Margaret Buell, as a part-time mentor for Kate Robbins at Parkland High School, effective Feb. 1.
* Jenelle L. Walmer, school psychologist, effective Jan. 20.
* Nancy A. Bogart, family and consumer science teacher at Parkland High School, a sabbatical leave from Jan. 28 through the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
* Jacyln Hege, math teacher at Orefield Middle School, from Jan. 9 through March 15.