Snow Likely in South Whitehall Friday Afternoon
The National Weather Service says we'll get some snow in South Whitehall on Friday afternoon and night
A quick moving storm is expected to bring snow to South Whitehall Friday afternoon and night, according to a hazardous weather outlook issued by the National Weather Service.
Snow could start falling after 3 p.m. Friday and bring about two inches, the Weather Service predicts. It will stick to roads because temperatures are so frigid. The drive home from school and work could be slick and potentially dangerous
- Friday - snow likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Friday night - snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday - slight chance of snow showers after 8 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday night - partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday - sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday night - mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
Next week's projections say we could see temperatures warming.