South Whitehall Police Report Fraud, Fighting and Money Taken from Purse at Trivet
Information from the South Whitehall Township Police blotter. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Incidents reported by the South Whitehall Police Department between Jan. 14 and Jan. 17.
- On Jan. 14 police report retail theft at Target. Richard A. Tedesco, 28, and Robert Counterman, 47, were charged.
- On Jan. 14 at 3:50 p.m. police report a scam where checks were fraudulently used. A check was written for more than the amount due. No other details available.
- On Jan. 14 at 5:13 p.m. $54,000 was removed from the personal bank account of a person living on Creek Road. The thief accessed the person’s account in New Jersey.
- On Jan. 14 at 2:30 p.m. jewelry was stolen from 1435 Forest Drive.
- On Jan. 16 at 10:04 a.m. police were called to Parkland High School because of a fight that broke out between students.
- On Jan. 16 at 1:42 p.m. police report money was taken from a purse at the Trivet Family Restaurant.
- On Jan. 16 at 4:09 p.m. there was a hit and run that resulted in minor damage at 4646 Broadway. An unknown car backed into another parked vehicle. No description was available.
- On Jan. 17 at 9:30 a.m. police report identity theft when a check from someone living at 902 Dylan Drive was cashed in Florida using a fake identification.