South Whitehall Police Report Thefts from Cars and Burglaries
Police report an incident of road rage, theft from cars and burglaries.
South Whitehall Police report the following crimes between Nov. 10 and Nov. 15
- On Nov. 15 at 12:55 p.m., police report there was an attempt to remove tires and rims from a car located at 1237 Blower St.
- On Nov. 15 at 10:27 a.m., police report cash was taken from a home at 1409 N. 18th St.
- On Nov. 15 at 2:21 a.m., police report a white male with a brown knit cap and gray jacket attempted to take items from a car at 3654 Winchester St.
- On Nov. 14 at 9:12 p.m, police report change and a plastic folder was taken from a car 1500 N. 40th St.
- On Nov. 14 at 7:52 p.m., police report netbook tablets were stolen from CVS at 3010 Tilghman St.
- On Nov. 13 at 4:40 p.m., police report two Hispanic males in an unknown vehicle stole batteries and a touch screen tablet from CVS at 3010 Tilghman St. The incident is still under investigation.
- On Nov. 12 at 9:26 a.m., a wallet was reported stolen from 2217 Pennsylvania St.
- On Nov. 12 at 8:42 a.m., there was an attempted theft from a car at 1113 N. 26th St. Nothing was taken.
- On Nov. 12 at 8:01 a.m., there was an attempted theft from a car at 2201 Pennsylvania St. Nothing was taken.
- On Nov. 12 at 6:53a.m., a purse was reported stolen from a car at 3328 Cambridge Circle.
- On Nov. 11 at 8:52 p.m., the hood on a patrol vehicle was reported damaged during an arrest.
- On Nov. 12 at 1:34 p.m., an incident of road rage was reported at 4200 Block of Tilghman Street. No one has been cited yet.
- On Nov. 10 at 12:08 p.m., police responded to a fight at 1400 Overlook Rd.