South Whitehall Police Report Thefts from Cars, Hit and Run and Road Rage
Information from South Whitehall Township's Police Blotter.
South Whitehall Police report the following incidents between Jan. 10 - 13:
- On Jan. 10 at 8:14 a.m. police report an iPod and sunglasses were taken from a car at 1847 Hemmingway.
- On Jan. 10 at 11:22 a.m. police report cash was taken from a car at 5240 Chandler Way.
- On Jan. 10 at 12:20 p.m. there was a theft at 2020 Harold Ave. Police are still investigating.
- On Jan. 11 at 9:10 p.m. police report a car was rifled through at 1115 N. 30th St.
- On Jan. 11 at 12:47 p.m. police report CDs and medication were taken from a vehicle at Weis Markets at 1500 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- On Jan. 11 at 4:33 p.m. police report a disturbance from an upset patron at 2735 Walbert Ave.
- On Jan. 12 at 12:47 a.m. police report a hit-and-run accident at Hausman Road and Tilghman Street. Police say it involved a yellow vehicle (possibly a Pontiac) that sideswiped another car.
- On Jan. 12 at 1:03 a.m. police report a case of road rage at Giant at 3070 W. Tilghman St.
- On Jan. 12 at 2:01 p.m. police report a hit and run where a vehicle was struck in the parking lot at LA Fitness.
- On Jan. 13 at 2:46 a.m. police report change was taken from a car at 2903 Huckleberry Road.
- On Jan. 13 at 5:33 a.m. police report change was taken from a car at 2523 Huckleberry Road.
- On Jan. 13 at 8:12 a.m. police report poster tubes were stolen from a car at 1825 Jane St.