South Whitehall Police: Counterfeit Money, Hit-and-Run, Money taken from Purse at Target
South Whitehall Police report mid-December crimes.
The following crimes were reported by South Whitehall Police between Dec. 14 - 20.
- On Dec. 14 at 11:24 a.m. police report two laptops were stolen from Parkland High School.
- On Dec. 14 a counterfeit $100 bill was passed at Wine and Spirits. Police are still investigating.
- On Dec. 14 police report someone poured vinegar on a car at Kris Drive.
- On Dec. 16 police report someone heard shots fired at 2317 Minnich Rod. Police were unable to locate the source.
- On Dec. 16 at the 1500 block of 18th Street police report a hit and run that is still under investigation.
- On Dec. 17 at 8:21 a.m. police report there was a burglary at S.W. Auto Savage. A laptop, money and checks were taken.
- On Dec. 18 at 9:57 police report musical instruments and equipment were taken from a car at 1711 Independence Court.
- On Dec. 18 at 12:06 p.m. police report Christmas decorations were cut at 3200 Cambridge Drive.
- On Dec. 18 there was a drug complaint that occurred at 3427 Hickory Circle involving two male juveniles ages 15 and 17.
- On Dec. 18 at 5 p.m. police report $2,000 and a checkbook were taken from a purse at Kmart.
- On Dec. 18 a burglary occurred at 2845 Highland St. Miscellaneous electronics and jewelry were stolen.
- On Dec. 19 at 8 a.m. police report an act of institutional vandalism at Parkland High School. A 17-year-old male student was writing on walls in the building.
- On Dec. 19 at 3:54 p.m. police report an incident of road rage involving a blue jeep at the intersection of Walbert Avenue and Cedar Crest Boulevard.
- On Dec. 20 at 12:45 a.m. police report a street sign was stolen on Chandler Way.
- On Dec. 20 at 8:08 a.m. police report change and a CD player were stolen from a car at 3440 Congress St.
- On Dec. 19 at 1:15 p.m. police were called to Parkland High School for a minor disturbance in the cafeteria.