Where's the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in South Whitehall Patch?
- King George Inn, 3141 Hamilton Blvd.
- Hop's at the Paddock, 1945 W. Columbia St.
- Red Robin, 4688 Broadway
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 1510 N Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Grille 3501, 3501 Broadway
- Chicken Lounge & Grille, 3247 Hamilton Blvd
- P.J.'s at the Walbert, 1658 Hausman Road
- P.J. Welihan's Restaurant & Pub, 4595 Broadway
- Grumpy's Bar-B-Que Roadhouse, 3000 Mauch Chunk Road
If there’s another local spot that we missed, tell us in the comments section below.
Vote for your favorite in the survey below, and don't forget to click on the links above and rate the business on its Patch Place listing. You can even leave a review.
The poll closes at 9 a.m. Friday.
The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.