The Leaser Lake Heritage Foundation (LLHF), in cooperation with the Lehigh County Bureau of Parks & Recreation, is pleased to announce the planning of the Leaser Lake Accessible Recreation Area.
Located in northwestern Lehigh County, Leaser Lake is a 117-acre lake surrounded by 530 acres of parkland. Ideas are currently being developed to build an Accessible Recreation Area at the western access to the lake. Proposed facilities may include an accessible canoe/kayak launch, fishing dock, picnic area, trail and restrooms.
To facilitate the planning of this project, the LLHF has retained the services of the Landscape Architectural firm, Yost Strodoski Mears (YSM). YSM has a wealth of experience in Park and Recreation Planning and is working with us to make this facility a success.
On Thursday, January 24th, we are sponsoring a Public Forum to develop ideas for the facility. This meeting will be held at 7pm in the Lynn Township Municipal Building on Route 143, 1.5 miles north of Leaser Lake (7911 Kings Highway, New Tripoli, PA).
If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to contact George White at email@example.com or (610) 756-3181.
Below are a series of links to sites of interest:
- Yost Strodoski Mears (YSM): www.ysmla.com
- Leaser Lake Heritage Foundation: www.leaserlakeheritage.org
- EZ Launch™ – Kayak and Canoe Station: http://ezdockdealer.com/products/ez-launch-kayak-and-canoe/
- CXT Concrete Buildings: http://www.cxtinc.com/products/doublecascadian.asp
- Fishing Has No Boundaries: http://www.fhnbinc.org/index.html