Throughout the Lehigh valley, Patch polled readers to find the best takeout places in our neighborhoods. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below and let us know what you think by commenting and leaving a review of your favorites.
Tomorrow, come back to vote on where to get the best coffee.
- South Whitehall Patch: Cali Burrito, 3104 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown.
- Bethlehem Patch: Garden Family Restaurant, 2915 Schoenersville Rd., Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Pizza D'Oro, 208 Cattell St, Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Yocco's, 4042 Chestnut St, Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Sagra Bistro, 620 Main St, Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: Italiano Delite, 1985 Brookside Rd, Macungie
- Palmer-Forks Patch: Wok 'N' Roll, 1508 Sullivan Trail, Forks Township
- Nazareth Patch: Potts' Doggie Shop, 307 S Broad St, Nazareth
- Salisbury Patch: Daisy Hill Market, 1848 E Susquehanna St., Salisbury Township
- Upper Macungie Patch: Windsor Deli, 7525 Tilghman St, Allentown
- Upper Saucon Patch: American Sandwich Co., 7001 N Route 309, Coopersburg