Information from the South Whitehall Police Blotter between Jan. 20-24.
- On Jan. 20 at 11:10 a.m. police report a car door was damaged/dented at 2700 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- On Jan. 21 at 9:07 p.m. police report a disturbance in the form of a verbal argument regarding rent at 3508 Shiloh Court.
- On Jan. 22 at 5:52 p.m. police report a car hit a parked car and left the scene at 1405 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. No further details available as it is still being investigated.
- On Jan. 22 at 4:11 p.m. police report a burglary at Penn Crest Apartments, 2104 Fairmont St. Still under investigation.
- On Jan. 23 at 7:55 a.m. police report an attempted burglary at 1232 Warwick Place. A door was pryed open.
- On Jan. 23 at 2:03 p.m. police report fraud at 3420 Catherine Ave. Someone called the resident and threatened the person, saying power would be shut off if money wasn't sent.
- On Jan. 23 at 9:21 p.m. police report a theft at Subway on 4664 Broadway. Police are still investigating.
- On Jan. 24 at 8:40 p.m. police report a burglary at 1021 Springhouse Road. An unknown person entered the residence and stole numerous electronics and jewelry.