Incidents reported by the South Whitehall Police Department between Jan. 25-28:
- On Jan. 25 at 11:05 a.m. police report a handgun was stolen from 4011 Evergreen Road.
- On Jan. 26 at 4:55 p.m. police report $400 was stolen from an employee at Cedarbrook, 3505 Cedarbrook Road.
- On Jan. 28 at 7:30 a.m. police were called to Parkland High School for a disorderly conduct complaint.
- On Jan. 28 at 9:21 a.m. police report criminal mischief because a car was scratched while parked at LA Fitness.
- On Jan. 28 at 11:15 p.m. police report a license and vehicle registration were stolen from a car at 2008 Columbia St.