Orefield Middle School will host a Wellementary wellness event in the cafeteria for elementary school children and parents in the district at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Learn to make healthy snacks that the whole family will love. The session will also include yoga for the whole family and two Bounce U gift cards will be raffled off.
Here is what else is going on in South Whitehall this week:
- South Whitehall Township Commissioners will hold a regular meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building on Walbert Avenue.
- The Parkland Community Library adult book group meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday to discuss The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern.
- Learn “10 Keys to Healthy Eating” from Certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach Christina Moyes from One Body Wellness, who will be speaking at the Parkland Community Library at 6 p.m. Thursday.
- The Parkland Community Library’s writers group for aspiring authors meets at 7 p.m. Thursday.
- Parkland's Community Advisory Council meets Thursday at 7 p.m. at the administration building. School officials will update the public on this year's budget.
- The South Whitehall Township Planning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday to discuss the township’s proposed new zoning ordinance. A copy of the proposed, new zoning ordinance is available for public inspection at the Township Municipal Building.