Springhouse Middle School
Springhouse Middle School is one of two middle schools in the Parkland School District. As more people moved into the district, the school underwent expansions and renovations to accommodate the growth. The school is academically strong. In 2009, students' overall proficiency in math and reading and science exceeded state averages, and in math and reading, exceeded the district average as well.
- Fax: 610-351-5748
- Founding Date: 1971; renovated in 2007
- Number of students: 1,099
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Include sports, band, chorus, school newspaper, plays and musicals, science fair, peer mediation, geography bee, history day, TV station.
- Sports teams: Springhouse Middle School is the home of the Timberwolves. Teams include girls and boys basketfall, wrestling, cheerleading, boys lacrosse, football, softball, field hockey.