Woodlawn Fire Department
Drag box to select area
Woodlawn Fire Department is one of four fire departments serving South Whitehall. Founded in 1928 with 113 members, the first fire house was constructed in 1937 and moved to its current engine house in 1975. The department has a hazardous materials unit that handles spills. In 2009, the department responded to a total of 436 calls.
1651 Whitehall Ave, Allentown, PA 18104