South Whitehall Police report the following crimes between Oct. 18 - 23:
- On Oct. 22, at 4:30 p.m., a small aluminum boat was reportedly left on a yard at 1248 W. Columbia St.
- On Oct. 22, at 1:45 a.m., pavement and a stop sign were reported painted at 2465 Wehr Mill Rd.
- On Oct. 21, at 8 p.m., two recycling toters were reported stolen from the porch at 1646 N. 21st. St.
- On Oct. 18, at 7:03 p.m., a hit and run accident was reported at Crest Plaza.
- On Oct. 18, at 7:46 p.m., two items mail were reported stolen from 3546 Broadway.
- On Oct. 18, at 2 p.m., a juvenile was charged with a knife weapons offense at Parkland High School.
Retail Thefts reported at Dorney Park:
- On Oct. 20, Amelia Rozarta, 19, of Philadelphia, was cited for retail theft from a store at Dorney Park.
- On Oct. 20, at 9:04 p.m., Mary Kearney, 23, of Laurys Station, was cited for retail theft from a store at Dorney Park.
- On Oct. 21 at 6:45 p.m., a juvenile male is reported to have stole $10 at Dorney Park.
- On Oct. 19, at 11:27 p.m., a juvenile was reported to have stolen merchandise worth $3.99 from a Dorney Park store.